Case Study #3: CAMSTAR Medical Suite implementation for Life Sciences
- No system driven traceability solution.
- Unable to get DHR electronically.
- Manual errors while handling devices during the manufacturing process.
- Implement customer specific complex dispatching approach from ERP to MES.
- Have a solution that is FDA approved.
- Implement CAMSTAR platform at MFG facility.
- Enable traceability, eDHR and eDMR.
- Implement features like document attachment during split, differentiate creation and execution workflows, customized manufacturing calendar, etc.
- Customized Interfaces to ERP for Item and Work Order .
Value Delivered by Dhruv
- End to End Solution – Requirement analysis, solution design, development
- Built component design documents based on the requirements captured.
- Extended the object model using designer to create compound services, customer specific fields and business rules.
- Built custom portal UIs and altered OOB forms to meet the requirements.
- Using CIO interfaces to ERP were built.
- Worked with customer for system validation.
- Implemented data uploader utility to move bulk modeling data.
January 2015 – Present
Offshore, Development Center
.NET v4.0, SQL Server 2014, IIS 7